With a Traditional Certificate of Deposit (CD) from GSSB, a fixed amount of money is deposited, for a specified time period and thus you earn a specific rate of interest accordingly. The longer the Term - the Better Interest Rate you will receive. When the maturity date arises, you can either cash out the CD or you can choose to renew your Certificate of Deposit for a period of 91 days up to a full 6 years.
Certificate of Deposit (CD)
- Pays a competitive interest rate
- Time deposit available from 91 days to 6 years
- $1000 minimum deposit to open
- Interest rate is locked in for term
- Interest credited monthly to your checking account upon request
- Early withdrawal penalty applies
- Free Telephone Banking
Call today to get started with Your Certificate of Deposit, a great way to handle Long Term Savings!